Monday, August 31, 2009

The Lemonade Award



A big thank you to Miss Eliza at Strange and Random Happenstance for the Lemonade Award. Given the heat that we have had in Southern California I could really use a glass of lemonade right now. The award is for sites that show great attitude and The Lemonade Award is for sites which show great attitude.

Rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to this post.

My nominees are:

1 Heather at GirliChef
2. Jennifer at Savor the Thyme
3. Sophie at Sophie's FoodFiles
4. Sheila at Book Journey
5. Anna at Diary of an Eccentric
6. Yvette at True Crime Book Review
7. Amy at The House of Seven Tails
8. Serena at Savy, Verse and Wit
9. Rebecca at Chow and Chatter
10. Lisa at Anali's First Amendment

9 comments:

Sophie said...

aaaaah,....Esme!! Congtrats on your Lemonade awrd & thank you of thinking of me!!

What an honour!! I willpost about your 3 awards soon,... That is for sure!

girlichef said...

Thank you so much for passing this award on to me, Esme! How refreshing ;)

Sheila (bookjourney) said...

Esme thank you and congratulations to you! I can always go for lemonade! :)

I will pass this one soon.

Chow and Chatter said...

thanks so much for the award

Anna said...

Congrats...and thank you! You've made my day.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Amy said...

Congratulations on your award! I agree that a cold glass of lemonade in this heat is a welcome treat. Although our heat and humidity has disappeared, (yay) I always like some lemonade!

Thank you so much for giving me this award! I really needed this boost and I thank you from the bottom of my heart dear friend! And I willl be posting your awards this week. The new addition to our family has delayed my plans a bit!

Anali said...

Congratulations on the award Esme and thank you! : )

Yvette Kelly said...

Thank you so much and congrats on receiving the award.I will post mine soon!!
xxx

Anonymous said...

As an example, [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#1131]cheap north face apex bionic[/URL] obtained two huge front wallets which well rested on top of an interior powder pair of trousers. Big deal? Undoubtedly. I maintained a video high-end digital camera in my openings for a few related to my snowboard days let alone literally could hardly feel the body weight. Try putting a few lbs in your [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#1178]north face apex bionic[/URL] and not watching.

Related Posts with Thumbnails