The Night Circus, The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, Yes Chef
2. Most disappointing book?
Gone Girl-I could not finish it
3. Most surprising (in a good way) book of 2012?
Pearl of China (Anchee Min) I now want to read The Good Earth
4. Book(s) you recommended most in 2012?
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, Yes Chef
5. Best series you discovered in 2012?
I never read series
6. Favorite new authors you discovered in 2012?
7. Most thrilling, unputdownable book in 2012?
The Homecoming of Samuel Lake by Jenny Wingfield
8. Book you most anticipated in 2012?
9. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2012?
The Rose Garden S. Kearsley
10. Most memorable character in 2012?
Keith Stewart, Trustee from the Tool Room
11. Most beautifully written book read in 2012?
The Night Circus
12. Book that had the greatest impact on you in 2012?
A Train in Winter
13. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2012 to finally read?
14. Favorite passage/quote from a book read in 2012?
I do not keep track of this
15. Book read in 2012 that you would be most likely to reread in 2013?
I tend not to re-read books.
16. Best classic(s) read in 2012?
Trustee from the Tool Room
17. Best translated work you read in 2012?
18. Any titles abandoned in 2012 you might read in 2013?
If I did not like it I would not try it again
19. Any challenges completed in 2012?
The Foodies Book Challenge,
Where are you Reading Challenge
Just for Fun Reading Challenge
20. Any read-alongs completed in 2012?
Survey adapted from The Perpetual Page-Turner. Let me know if you decide to play along.