Monday, August 25, 2014

Red Rover Tea Tree Oil


A few months ago a friend of mine got me interested in making home made facial treatments.  I must confess, I love beauty products.  I am a huge believe of cleansing and moisturizing, exfoliating and hydrating.  I have often wondered what is in the products and what I could make at home.  You can make almost any facial mask at home...with good results.

Recently I was given the opportunity to review Red Rover Tree Tree Oil.  With every purchase of the tea tree oil you receive a recipe book detailing all the uses for tea tree oil.

Before reading through the recipe book I never realized there were so many uses for the oil.

The substances found in tea tree oil are useful in the fight against bacteria, fungus and viruses, which is why it is helpful in fighting illness and cleaning germs around the home and office. Some consider tea tree oil a miracle ingredient because it has proven effective for the following modern uses:
  •   Skin care
  •   First Aid
  •   Household cleaning
  •   Hair care
  •   Aromatherapy
  •   Feminine care
  •   Chronic illnesses
  •   Dental care 

    Who knew that tea tree oil could be used for cleaning your oven.  This I am going to try.  For now I have stuck with the more traditional uses.  I made a hand scrub which I loved.  The beauty of the tree tree oil, is that you only need a few drops.  The bottle is going to last me a lifetime as I try the different apothecary recipes.   The other factor I love about the oil is the scent.  It has a strong scent almost like eucalyptus.  I like the fresh scent that it has.  

    Here is a recipe for the scrub.


    What You Need:
    Fortifying Citrus Foot Scrub
    page31image1696
    •   1⁄2 cup medium-coarse sea salt
    •   1⁄4 cup Coconut or jojoba oil
    •   5-10 drops Apothecary Extracts Tea
      Tree Oil
    •   1⁄2 tsp. lime zest
    •   1⁄2 tsp. grapefruit zest
    •   Large clean jar with lid
      Mix It: Combine all ingredients together until perfectly blended. 

    • For anyone looking for a healthy fun alternative to beauty treatments or cleaning around the house, Rover Tea tree oil is your product.  

    • I received my product from Tomoson in exchange for my review.  






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Wow! I knew tea tree oil was good for your body, but didn't know it could be used for the other things.

Awesome review...very informative!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

That is super interesting! I learned something here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails